I haven’t seen this many early mornings since we had a newborn keeping us up all night. But now that we have one in high school, the alarm wakes us before the sun illuminates the sky. I thought 5:30 would be impossible, but have found it’s quite nice…once I have my hot French press coffee in hand, anything is possible.
I’ve always loved mornings, even the early ones. I love knowing that the whole day is in front of me and I can make anything happen. I can accomplish anything. I can check things of my list or set out and explore. Anything is possible when the day has just begun. Not every day ends on the same note, but I am comforted that another morning is coming and hope starts again bright and early. Yes, I love mornings.
This has been the best week ever. I have enjoyed many early mornings and managed to accomplish a lot in the span of seven short days. Here is a quick recap:
· I have been painting every day with my Countdown to Autumn project. I even had one painting accepted into my first juried show!
· Soccer every night keeps us on our toes, but keeps us active. The boys can play!
· My husband and I have successfully navigated 14 years of marriage.
· I have donated a painting to a big fundraiser. It’s exciting to be involved in the art community.
· The weather is perfect, and if you know me, that is always a bonus.
How about you? What made this your best week ever? What filled your mornings with hope?