· I have noticed that I’m right here, not in the past, not in the future, but in the moment. I’m sure it will pass, but it feels good to get here once in awhile!
· A week ago I returned from the most amazing trip to Washington State to see my family. (more to follow!)
· I have drastically reduced my internet usage and have discovered much needed extra time. Now I just have to use in appropriately!
· All my boys got short haircuts and I can see their wonderful faces.
· I am growing a succulent garden in addition to my vegetables. I might need more space because I want chickens, goats and bees as well!
My list could go on. Life is good as long as I stick to the simple things like homemade meals, paper and paint, smiling faces and air-conditioning. What made this your best week ever!?